The Postpartum Health Alliance (PHA) invites you to help us in our mission to raise awareness of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and provide support and treatment referrals to those who are struggling with them.
Why Become a Member?
Becoming a member of PHA not only helps us in fulfilling our mission, but entitles you to the benefits of membership. These benefits include:
How to Become a Member
1. Fill out our Provider or Organizational Membership Form online by clicking here. If you would rather mail in your materials, please fill out a Membership Form, which you can download by clicking here, as well as the Provder Survey, downloadable here.Mail to: Postpartum Health AlliancePO Box 927231San Diego Ca 92192-7231
2. Soon after you submit the membership application, you will be contacted by a Membership Coordinator to discuss your membership and payment.
3. Submit payment by check to the above address or via paypal below.*
*Please note that all Professional Members who want to be listed in our Referral Directory must be screened and approved by PHA. Please do not make a payment until you have been contacted by a Membership Coordinator.
How to Renew Your Membership
What is a Supporter?
Supporters are members of PHA who may not have a professional affiliation, but become members in order to demonstrate support in helping PHA provide its services and reach its goals. As a supporter, you are entitled to the following benefits:
How to Become a Supporter
1. Please download the membership form by clicking here.
2. Submit the membership form to PHA at:Postpartum Health AlliancePO Box 927231San Diego Ca 92192-7231
3. Make payment by check along with your membership form or via paypal above.*
*Please note that becoming a Supporter does NOT require screening and approval by a Membership Coordinator.
Any financial assistance you provide is greatly appreciated. Both donations and membership fees are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 November 2011 06:15|