PHA supports new moms... do you?
Support new moms.
Donate to PHA today.
- A $20 donation allows us to provide a local clinic with an informational poster and a year supply of tear pads with numbers for obtaining help. This poster will be seen by hundreds of local mothers, raising awareness of PMADs.
- A $50 donation supports our website for one month. Our website is visited by more than 1500 unique visitors a month seeking information, referrals and support!
- A $100 donation supports our warmline for one month. This means that more than 30 callers will be offered support and referrals for treatment from a caring, well-trained volunteer who is knowledgeable about PMADs and local resources.
- A $500 donation provides five community trainings for professionals who come in contact with new mothers, ensuring that they have the skills and tools to assess and refer those who may be struggling with PMADs.
- A $1,500 allows PHA to print and distribute 20,000 informational brochures throughout San Diego, allowing us to reach 20,000 mothers and families who can recognize symptoms in themselves and their loved ones and find out how to get help.
We rely on your contributions to continue providing these unique services to individuals with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
PHA is a nonprofit organization. Any donations, large or small, are welcomed and will support PHA's activities. Your donation to PHA can be sent via mail to:
Postpartum Health Alliance
P.O. Box 927231
San Diego, CA 92192
You can also click the Donation button at the top of this page and make a donation through PayPal. Donations are tax-deductible. Our federal tax ID number is: 68-0306790.
To apply for or renew PHA membership, please visit our Members Page by clicking here.
Last Updated on Monday, 11 June 2012 18:46